My name is Amanda and I live in - you guessed it - Montreal. I'm one of those weird people who enjoy having jam-packed days every day and wish that there were at least 12 more hours in a day. I am a marketing creative and like my design style, enjoy living a clean, simple and colourful life.
The main purpose of this blog is to share my tips and tricks, daily discoveries, and random knowledge acquisitions with you (and oh my - do I ever have many) pertaining to (but not limited to) my BEAUTIFUL city of Montreal.
When I'm not marketing, you can typically find me:
- Gaming (I'm a PS / PC / 3DS / anything retro kinda gal)
- Chatting up a storm with my two cats
- Organizing anything and everything
- Concocting the next greatest decadent snack
- Doing laundry (I legitimately love it)
- Feeding my noggin via Wikipedia & Reddit
- Making silly things for my Etsy store